Discover the Best Ways to Enjoy Your Favourite Nut “Cashew”.
Cashews are one of the most extensively used nuts in the world. Not only these nuts are nutrient bombs but also have a very subtle flavor which makes it a good option to add to sweet dish and garnishing. The buttery flavor of these exotic dry fruits makes it a good snack to deal with your mid-time hunger.
Check out the health benefits of having cashew in our daily life.
- With the richness of vitamins and minerals, it contains a high quantity of protein. They are also rich in dietary fiber and Omega 3 Fatty Acids.
- Cashews are good for the heart. Although, they are high in calories still the fat content is very low.
- Cashew also helps you to reduce your weight as it keeps you full for longer hours. You can have cashews instead of deep-fried snacks to kill your evening hunger.
- They are rich in antioxidants so they help you purify your blood and thereby enhance the skin radiance and complexion.’
- With rich content on mineral and magnesium, regular consumption of cashew keeps your bones, teeth, and gums healthy.
- Cashews, kidney-shaped seeds that are attached to the bottom of the fruit of the cashew tree primarily known as cashew apple.
- You can actually eat the cashew apple, though they are juicy but with a tinge of acidity.
Now, since we know the benefits of involving cashew in our daily food, let us move ahead to understand how we add it to our food and enjoy the taste.
- On average, an adult human being can eat 15 raw cashew nuts in a day, preferably in the evening.
- The slightly sweet and buttery taste of cashew makes it an important ingredient in Indian recipes. You can use the cashew paste for dishes with white and sweet gravy.
- Roast/ shallow fry cashew with salt and pepper for a healthy snack option.
- Cashews used for garnishing sweets and cakes.
- Cashew used to prepare dips.
- Cashew used as the main ingredient in preparing many desserts.
Buy cashew online from Fruit of Afghan. They bring the finest collection of assorted cashew to flavors to your life.