Cashews are one of the most extensively used nuts in the world. Not only these nuts are nutrient bombs but also have a very subtle flavor which makes it a good option to add to sweet dish and garnishing. The buttery flavor of these exotic dry fruits makes it a good snack to deal with your mid-time hunger. They can be consumed in endless manners.
Before getting onto its uses, let us understand the health benefits of having cashew in our day to day basis.
- With the richness of vitamins and minerals, it contains a high quantity of protein. They are also rich in dietary fiber and Omega 3 Fatty Acids.
- Cashews are also considered good for the heart. Although, they are high in calories still the fat content is very low.
- Cashew also helps you to reduce your weight as it keeps you full for longer hours. You can have cashews instead of deep-fried snacks to kill your evening hunger.
- They are rich in antioxidants so they help you purify your blood and thereby enhance the skin radiance and complexion.’
- Cashews are well known to support bone health. With rich content on mineral and magnesium, regular consumption of cashew keeps your bones, teeth, and gums healthy.
- Cashews are actually the kidney-shaped seeds that are attached to the bottom of the fruit of the cashew tree primarily known as cashew apple.
- You can actually eat the cashew apple, though they are juicy but with a tinge of acidity.
Now, since we know the benefits of involving cashew in our daily food, let us move ahead to understand how we add it to our food and enjoy the taste.
- On average, an adult human being can eat 15 raw cashew nuts in a day, preferably in the evening.
- The slightly sweet and buttery taste of cashew makes it an important ingredient in India recipes. You can use the cashew paste for dishes with white and sweet gravy.
- Roast/ shallow fry cashew with salt and pepper for a healthy snack option.
- Cashews can be used for garnishing sweets and cakes.
- Cashew can be used to prepare dips and can be used as sides for multiple snacks.
- Cashew can also be used as the main ingredient in preparing many desserts.
Buy cashew online from Fruit of Afghan. They bring the finest collection of assorted cashew to flavors to your life.